Sunday, December 30, 2007

Back by Popular Demand


I recently deleted my original Blog titled: "Adventures of Stripes and Dots" and by popular demand, I have reposted all of my original positings from that Blog here on a new blog. My interest in this blog is to post articles I write and collect pertaining to my concerns with ceramics, both historical and contemporary. I will post images and articles written by myself and others that I find interesting and newsworthy, in addition to the occasional more lengthy and formal writings. I will be posting bi-weekly to keep things fresh. If you have comments, please share them--the blog will be more exciting and fun as a result of your participation.

1 comment:

tylercarpenter1978 said...

I am glad to hear that. I find your previous articles truly interesting. I hope you will stay in good health to keep us updated with your works. Thanks! bookmarking demon